The Black Blouse
The Black Blouse is made with 100% cupro, a sustainable and cruelty-free alternative to high-quality silk. This is our best-selling blouse ever as comfortable and billowy construction is perfect for work and everyday life. This blouse is naturally dyed using re-purposed Japanese bamboo charcoal and the luxe peach skin texture of the fabric has fantastic weight. The blouse features a game-changing 3 button bust-line closure to tackle "the gap" at your bra line as well as allow you to customize the depth of your neckline. This blouse looks amazing worn with denim or tucked into a sharp pencil skirt. Join us on the journey towards better luxury in your wardrobe.
Fabric & Fit Notes
Our best-selling blouse style, so we brought it back in a sustainable way. Same great fit. Fits true to size. If you want more of a 'boyfriend' look we suggest sizing up a size or two.
Edith, our fit model, is wearing a size S.
We want you to be as happy as possible with your Hilary MacMillan purchase. We will always do our best to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible.
We want you to be as happy as possible with your purchase from Hilary MacMillan. We will always do our best to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible.
Starting November 16th all regular priced items are eligible for exchange (inventory dependent) or store credit until January 6th 2023.
You may return unworn items with tags on in-store until December 31st or online until January 6th.
You have 5 days from receiving your approved return request to mail the package back. If you purchased an item online but return in store your return will be processed online within 3 days.
- All return and exchange items must be unworn with tags on.
- All items purchased on sale or on promotion are exchange or store credit only.
- All bodysuits, masks & mask chains, samples, custom embroidered products and gift cards are final sale.
- We are an independent business and can not price match.
- All Style Boxes are exchange only and subject to availability.
- All Canadian returns and exchanges are eligible to receive a return label for a fee of C$9.95, or dropped off at the studio, or shipped with a courier of your choice.
- USA: prepaid label for a fee of C$19.95 OR ship with your own courier
- Rest of world: prepaid label for fee of C$24.95 OR ship with your own courier of choice.
- All returns must be sent in the mail within 5 days of submitting a return request.
- Please Note - International shipments do not include duties & taxes and you may be subject to additional fees in the receiving country. Duties and taxes are determined by the receiving country and are out of our control. The order price along with any shipping fees paid, do not include these duties and taxes. Please note if you refuse to pay duties & taxes and request the item be returned to sender, the customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- All refunds will be processed in 3-10 business days. Please check the tracking of your return before contacting us as there are many postal delays due to the COVID-19 restrictions still in place.
- Please allow 2 - 10 business days for the funds to go back on your original form of payment ie. Visa, Master Card etc. Refund posting time is out of our control. We are always happy to provide insight but advise that you also contact your bank, financial institution or pay pal for further information.
When shipping from a country outside of Canada, please clearly mark the item as returned goods and the value as 0$, otherwise you could be charged for return duties and taxes.
Start Your Return Here: https://returns.hilarymacmillan.com/
Looking to return something purchased through Hudson's Bay Marketplace? Learn more here
Visit us at our Bloor Street Pop-Up Store until December 31st! Located at 131 Bloor Street W. in Toronto. No appointment needed!