Ruched Long Sleeve Dress
This Ruched Long Sleeve Dress is crafted from a luxurious blend of bamboo and spandex fabrics and produced in Canada. It features a flattering fit and ruching accents for the figure in all the right places. You can trust in the highest quality product, with bamboo offering a breathable fit, and spandex providing superior comfort.
Fit & Fabric Notes
92% Bamboo, 8% Spandex
Our model is wearing an XS
Burnt Orange colour
long sleeve, round neck, hits above the knee
ruching on front and back
Made in Canada
What size should you get?
This dress is made of a bamboo jersey, it is soft but thinner than our other knit dresses in this collection. This dress has stretch to it, so it is an easier fit. We recommend ordering your usual size. If you like your dresses tight to the body, you can order a size down. If you have any questions about what size please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you pick the best size for you.
We want you to be as happy as possible with your Hilary MacMillan purchase. We will always do our best to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible.
- You have 10 Days from the receipt of your order to submit a return request, which will be processed in 24-48 hours. You have 5 days from receiving your approved return request to mail the package back.
- All return and exchange items must be unworn with tags attached.
- All items purchased on sale or on promotional codes are exchange or store credit only.
- All bodysuits, masks & mask chains, samples, custom embroidered products and gift cards are final sale.
- We are an independent business and can not price match.
- All Canadian returns and exchanges are eligible to receive a return label for a fee of C$9.95, or dropped off at the studio, or shipped with a courier of your choice.
- USA: prepaid label for a fee of C$19.95 OR ship with your own courier
- Rest of world: prepaid label for fee of C$24.95 OR ship with your own courier of choice.
- Please Note - International shipments do not include duties & taxes and you may be subject to additional fees in the receiving country. Duties and taxes are determined by the receiving country and are out of our control. The order price along with any shipping fees paid, do not include these duties and taxes. Please note if you refuse to pay duties & taxes and request the item be returned to sender, the customer is responsible for return shipping charges. When shipping from a country outside of Canada,please clearly mark the item as returned goods and the value as 0$, otherwise you could be charged for return duties and taxes.
- All refunds will be processed in 3-10 business days. Please check the tracking of your return before contacting us as there are many postal delays due to the COVID-19 restrictions still in place.
- Please allow 2 - 10 business days for the funds to go back on your original form of payment ie. Visa, Master Card etc. Refund posting time is out of our control. We are always happy to provide insight but advise that you also contact your bank, financial institution or pay pal for further information.
Start Your Return Here: https://returns.hilarymacmillan.com/
Looking to return something purchased through Hudson's Bay Marketplace?
Use this link: Orders & Returns
Enter your order number and billing postal code, then click submit.
Choose "START A RETURN" next to the item you want to return.
Want to try the collection on?
We have popped up at 131 Bloor Street W. for the month of September! Visit us Monday-Saturday 11am-7pm or Sunday 11am-6pm
We offer in studio shopping by appointment only at our downtown Toronto location. To shop in person, please book an appointment with our stylist, you can do so here or by emailing email@example.com or you can call the studio at (647) 748-5286 for further information.
Hilary MacMillan Studio (224 Carlton Street Toronto, ON)
Hours: (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm)
* Accessibility Disclaimer: Our studio is located in a heritage home which features stairways and stepped entry access.
We kindly ask that you review the following guidelines to ensure the safety & health of yourself and our staff upon your visit:
- When you arrive please ring the doorbell and wait outside until we come and get you.
- Upon entry you will be required to use hand sanitizer, and we strongly suggest you be wearing a mask. Our staff will be masked and we ask for your understanding as we navigate the new measures.
- We suggest contactless payment but accept all forms.
- If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 case in the last 7 days please stay home.