Ramirez Mini Skirt
An elegant classic, our Ramirez Skirt is named after its gorgeous woven 3D waffle fabric. This piece is light yet textured and gives the look of utter luxury in its sleek design. This mini skirt pairs seamlessly with the matching Ramirez Blazer to create but also makes a true statement on its own. We love to style it with a blouse or a simple t-shirt or a sleeveless turtleneck. Handmade in Canada, we can't share enough how much we love elevated designer fabric. High-waisted and falling just above the knee this skirt is flattering and holds its shape providing great coverage. A real designer piece you will come back to, season after season.
Easily Paired with the Ramirez Blazer
Fabric & Fit Notes
75% Acetate, 22% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
Back Zipper Closure
Proudly made in Canada
Fit: We suggest you size up, the fabric has no stretch
We want you to be as happy as possible with your Hilary MacMillan purchase. We will always do our best to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible.
- You have 10 days from when your shipment arrives to claim a return or exchange. You have 5 days from receiving your approved return request to mail the package back.
- All return and exchange items must be unworn with tags on.
- All items purchased on sale or on promotion are exchange or store credit only.
- All bodysuits, masks & mask chains, samples, custom embroidered products and gift cards are final sale.
- We are an independent business and can not price match.
- All Style Boxes are exchange only and subject to availability.
- All Canadian returns and exchanges are eligible to receive a return label for a fee of C$9.95, or dropped off at the studio, or shipped with a courier of your choice.
- USA: prepaid label for a fee of C$19.95 OR ship with your own courier
- Rest of world: prepaid label for fee of C$24.95 OR ship with your own courier of choice.
- All returns must be sent in the mail within 5 days of submitting a return request.
- Please Note - International shipments do not include duties & taxes and you may be subject to additional fees in the receiving country. Duties and taxes are determined by the receiving country and are out of our control. The order price along with any shipping fees paid, do not include these duties and taxes. Please note if you refuse to pay duties & taxes and request the item be returned to sender, the customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- All refunds will be processed in 3-10 business days. Please check the tracking of your return before contacting us as there are many postal delays due to the COVID-19 restrictions still in place.
- Please allow 2 - 10 business days for the funds to go back on your original form of payment ie. Visa, Master Card etc. Refund posting time is out of our control. We are always happy to provide insight but advise that you also contact your bank, financial institution or pay pal for further information.
When shipping from a country outside of Canada, please clearly mark the item as returned goods and the value as 0$, otherwise you could be charged for return duties and taxes.
Start Your Return Here: https://returns.hilarymacmillan.com/
Looking to return something purchased through Hudson's Bay Marketplace? Learn more here
We offer in studio shopping by appointment only at our downtown Toronto location. Book a studio shop
Hilary MacMillan Studio (224 Carlton Street Toronto, ON)
Hours: (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm)
* Accessibility Disclaimer: Our studio is located in a heritage home which features stairways and stepped entry access.
We kindly ask that you review the following guidelines to ensure the safety & health of yourself and our staff upon your visit:
When you arrive please ring the doorbell and wait outside until we come and get you. Upon entry you will be required to use hand sanitizer, and we strongly suggest you be wearing a mask, our staff will be.
If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 case in the last 7 days please stay home.
More Questions? Call us at 647-748-5286