HM Survey Sweepstakes
Welcome to the Hilary MacMillan - Survey Sweepstakes!
We are working hard to improve our brand experience and want to reward you for helping us!
Complete this survey and you will be entered for a chance to win one of the following MEGA prizes:
One $1000 CAD - digital Hilary MacMillan gift card
One of two $500 CAD - digital Hilary MacMillan gift cards
Enter the SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HMsurveysweepstakes
Once you're finished, the final page of the survey will give you an EXCLUSIVE promo code for 15% off all products on www.hilarymacmillan.com valid until 06/8/21 at 11:59pm.
The of the entrants who have won a gift card will be announced on Monday August 10, 2021 at 3:00pm ET. Wining entrants will be contacted via the email they provided in the survey. Winners are drawn at random. Each entrant is only eligible to win one gift card.
July 30, 2021 MDGOT LP dba HILARY MACMILLAN
HM SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The HILARY MACMILLAN Survey Sweepstakes is run by MDGOT LP dba Hilary MacMillan (the “owner”) and the Prizes (as described below) are courtesy of Hilary MacMillan (the “Prize Provider” and/or “MDGOT LP”). The Sweepstakes begins at 2 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 30, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on August 6, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Commencing on July 30, 2021, a research survey invitation (“Invitation”) inviting individuals to participate in the Online Survey and enter the Sweepstakes will be sent by email to existing customers who have opted-in to receive third-party communications. Additionally a link to the survery will be made available to the HILARY MACMILLAN social media communities.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must, at the time of entry: (i) must complete the survey in entirety (ii) not be an employee of MDGOT LP dba Hilary MacMillan
- HOW TO ENTER: There is only one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes:
ONLINE: During the Sweepstakes Period, click on the Invitation received from the Sponsor and complete the Indigo Survey (the “Online Survey”). Upon doing so, click “Submit” and you will receive one (1) online entry (the “Online Entry”) into the Sweepstakes. Online Entries must be received on or before 11:59:59 PM ET on August 6, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Closing Date”). By completing the Online Survey you confirm compliance with the Official Rules and if selected for a Prize, acknowledges acceptance of a Prize as awarded and to the extent permitted by law releases the Sweepstakes Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES: The following two (3) prizes will be awarded individually to three (3) selected winners: (a) one (1) $1000 (CDN) HILARY MACMILLAN gift card; (b) one (1) $500 (CDN) HILARY MACMILLAN gift card and (c) one (1) $500 (CDN) HILARY MACMILLAN gift card. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitution and are not transferable or assignable. Limit one (1) prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- DRAW: A random draw will be held at the office of MDGOT LP dba Hilary MacMillan located at Toronto, ON on August 10, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET, (the “Draw Date”) from among all eligible Online Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The selected entrants will be contacted by email within five (5) business days of the Draw Date. If a selected entrant (a) cannot be reached by email within five (5) business days of being selected after reasonable attempts then he/she/they will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected until such time as contact is made by email with a selected entrant. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
- GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide and be legally bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding, without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility and/or disqualification of Entries and entrants.
- Upon verification, the Prize will be emailed to the confirmed winner within thirty (30) days.
- By entering and accepting a Prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her/they name, email and mailing address to issue their prize gift card.
- The Releasees accept noresponsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a Prize. The Releasees will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, falsified or destroyed Entries (and all such Entries are void). Entries that have been falsified, tampered with or altered are void. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Official Rules and/or has submitted more than the number of Entries permitted by these Official Rules, the entrant will be disqualified and all of the Entries submitted by the entrant will be disqualified.
- The Owner reserves the right, with the consent ofthe Régiedesalcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in the province of Québec, to withdraw, amend or suspend this Sweepstakes (or to amend these Official Rules) in any way for any reason including, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Sweepstakes as contemplated by these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes maybe a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Releasees will not be liable for: (i) any failure of the Online Survey during the Sweepstakes; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; and/or (iii) the failure of any Entry to be received for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry, Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. An entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry in question. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Sweepstakes will be the Sweepstakes server machine(s).
- All Entries become the permanent property of the “Owner” and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into, except with the selected entrants. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws.
- The “Owner” respects your right to privacy. Personal information collected from entrants will only be used by the “Owner” to administer the Sweepstakes and, only if consent is given at the time of entry, to provide the entrants with information regarding upcoming surveys and/or events from the “Owner”.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control, to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
OWNER: MDGOT LP dba Hilary MacMillan., 224 Carlton Street, Toronto, ON M5A2L1.